Friday, April 28, 2017

Update About Life and Gaming

Every time I think I am going to have time to focus on this blog other things come up. I wind up with a big project that soaks up my time, my kids need extra time, things like that. However, a new development in my life has happened recently which may could lead to sticking with this blog a lot more. Your truly appears to have a pretty steady gig doing freelance work in the gaming industry. You read that right, I am realizing my dream of being a freelance writer for a gaming company.

So why am I posting about this? First, because I am super happy about this latest development in my life. Second, I wanted to warm up the blog here a bit because I will likely be using it as a place to think about various ideas, communicate with what I hope will be a growing following, and more. Third, I like having a place where I can just "think" and let other people see those thoughts. Maybe it's a deep seated need for attention, or maybe it's an outgrowth of embracing the internet culture. Whatever the case, I am here and have a lot of hope for the future.

Well that's about what I have to say now... happy gaming everyone!

Ric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment