Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Thoughts (NPC Draft!)

I know its been a minute since I last posted and that is a pretty bad way to start a blog. However my computer has been acting a bit funny and the desk I currently have is a little to short for me to be able to type comfortably.

So for those of you who don't know I am a HUGE football fan (Go Broncos!) and the 2011 Draft just got over with. The draft led me to thinking about how cool it would be to have an NPC draft. The basic idea is that each person involved with the draft runs an team of evil NPC's bent on killing the good and wonderful players. These bad guys can be from just about any source ranging from literature through video games. However special points would be given to any NPC selected from an pen and paper RPG product. Lets copy the NFL and have seven rounds which gives each team a chance at seven players. To keep it simple no trades are allowed.

I will post my first round pick tomorrow. If you want to join in feel free the only rule is that you are only allowed one guy a pick and you can't pick someone already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment