Monday, May 16, 2011

Motley Monday: New blog, an idea or two and other stuff

I have decided that I want to have some kind of weekly column here and thought that Monday makes a great day for that. Monday is a weird day for me, I have to get up early, I generally have some kind of work to do, and the kids are in school. By Tuesday I am adjusted to weekday's, but Monday is all about getting the ball rolling. For that reason I really like the idea, so welcome to Motley Monday a collection of various thoughts and the like from yours truly.

I like this blog quite a bit, but I wanted to start another one to act as a place to store my campaign notes, so I started a new blog. I will still keep up with this blog, but I will also be working on the other one. I actually think this will cause an increase in my posting rate so I am kind of excited about it. If you want to check it out go here.

I plan to sit down and get some campaign journals started up. The reason it has taken me this long is because all the games I am involved with had been going for a while before I started this blog and I am trying to make sure I get everything right before posting it up here. Also I need to get permission from everyone else involved and decide upon an acceptable nick name for them in the blog (protecting personal information and all that being somewhat important in this day and age).

My buddy Heavy Noir is starting the first session of his twenty four hour game this weekend. I am pretty psyched about it as I think Heavy is a great GM and I think the idea sounds like a lot of fun. Admitted I am not as young as I used to be so I am not sure how staying up twenty four hours is going to treat me. I used to be able to do it no problem (heck even had some 70+ hour days a couple of times), but now I am not so sure. Whatever happens I am sure it will be a lot of fun.

I am trying to decide on a special teams coach for my fantasy football team. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you do submit a suggestion and I do use it, you would of course get proper credit.

Well, that is all for now, see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment